Jan 12, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Edited Jan 12, 2011 at 10:34 PM
AutoPoco 1.1 is currently in source control, and I'm going to push it out next week, it will come with the following
- Better fluent interface for doing bulk data generation
- Sensible defaults, no need for any configuration at all - any object can be requested
- Ability to set up valid child/parent relationships
- Context for sources/other parts of the pipeline now contains the full stack from the root call to "Get" through all types/members/children
- Various bug fixes (yay, reflection)
- Pinned objects - ability to say "for this session, when asked for an object of this type, use this object
- A strongly signed build
- Constructor injection of dependencies (Not done yet)
- Post-object-creation callbacks (Not done yet)
Some of the changes are towards helping integrate AutoPoco with your mocking container of choice, so you can create your objects actually under test as well as the test data for those objects.
Anything I've forgotten? Please let me know, I'll have to update the documentation when I push the release out so last call for features.